Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Shipping:
When do you ship out books?
- Orders are sent out the next business day after the order is paid for unless we are attending a convention or it is a weekend/holiday. Please note that our online inventory includes books we travel with to trade shows which could result in a shipping delay.
How do you pack your books?
- We pack all of our books with two thick pieces of cardboard, wrapped in several layers of bubble wrap, inside a cardboard box stuffed with packing peanuts.
Do you offer any other shipping services aside from USPS?
- While the USPS remains our cheapest shipping option, we are happy to provide both UPS and FedEx options to all of our customers on any order.
How much does shipping cost?
- We offer a multitude of shipping options, but the cheapest option provided is via USPS Priority. All orders are shipped at a flat rate cost to you, meaning that the shipping cost will remain the same whether you order 1 book or 10.
- USPS Priority to United States – $15
- USPS Priority to Canada – $35
- USPS Priority to Europe – $55
- USPS Priority to Australia -$55
- USPS Priority to any zone not covered above- $75
Can I use my own business account with UPS/Fedex and have you charge me instead?
- At this time, we do not allow for customers to use their own accounts to pay for shipping. While we try to provide competitive shipping rates, we also have to consider the cost of materials and labor when determining our shipping rates.
What is your return policy?
You have 14 days from receipt to return an item. All returned items must not be damaged or altered from their original condition. Items that do not meet these criteria or are non-returnable will be denied.
How long does it take to process my return?
Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. You will be notified via email at the email address listed on your account when your order was placed. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us (typically 3-5 business days).
Important note regarding PayPal refunds:
Due to PayPal's recent policy change regarding seller fee's, from now on we will only be refunding 97% of your original purchase price if you paid with PayPal and choose to return a book for reasons outside of a normal return (damaged slab, wrong book received, etc.).
If you receive a book that is damaged, not a part of your order, or is generally a mistake on our part, we will still honor a 100% refund regardless of how you paid.
We kindly ask that you reach out to us before submitting any returns.